Become a MFM Licensee
Have you been thinking of starting something of your own, following your passion, or making your mark as local influencer?At MFM we make licensing simple, yet rewarding. With first-class training and support all the way, we make it easy for you to open (and grow) your business while being a stay at home mom. Work flexible hours and you can bring your baby to work!
What does it mean to be a licensee?
Being a licensee means you own your business. Similar to owning a franchise (but more affordable!) you purchase the rights to run your own MFM business. With that fee, comes full training, and ongoing support to help you achieve success.
If you’re dynamic, socially savvy, marketing-oriented mom who would like to be a Mom Boss, you can earn unlimited revenue.
If you already have a mom-based business, becoming an MFM owner as well has lots of benefits for you as well.
How it works:
- Your purchase a license (the rights to run MFM at a theatre near you)
- You receive FULL training from MFM how to run your business and generate income
- You receive all promotional materials required to run your business, all you need to do is insert your name as the owner
- You will receive ongoing training and support from head office.
We are currently looking for owners for: Edmonton, Vancouver, Coquitlam and Ottawa, but if you live outside of these areas and want to open an MFM near you, we’ll consider it! Please submit the form below and we’ll contact you within 72 hours.
Who we’re looking for:
· We’re looking for partners that love MFM and the values we stand for. If you don’t love MFM as much as we do, this isn’t the brand for you
· You have the required financial commitment
· You’re bright, friendly and motivated, and you’re familiar with the local mom scene near you.
· A hard-working people-person who respects others
· You want to own your own business and work for yourself, but are looking for systems, structure and direction
· You’re prepared, excited and driven to work hard to deliver results