It’s No Trick… Halloween Photo Minis are Back!
This is one of MFM’s favourite time of the year… all the Oscar contender movies and Free Photo Minis for Halloween. We invite you to bring your little pumpkin in their favourite costume and create a memory with some of Canada’s best portrait photographers. Parents can dress up too! If you’re registered for our newsletter, you’ll get the invitation first! Registration will open closer to each event. Mark your calendar, locations & Dates for are as follows:
- Film.Ca Cinemas Oakville- Oct. 24th, 11 AM Register HERE
- Apollo Theatre, Kitchener- Oct. 24th, 1 PM Register HERE
- Cineplex Vaughan – Oct. 25th 1 PM Registration opens soon
- Rainbow Saskatoon – Oct. 25th 1 PM Register HERE
- Cineplex Southland Mall, Regina-Oct. 25th 1 PM Register HERE
- Fox Theatre, Toronto- Oct. 31st, 1 PM Registration opens soon
- Cineplex Coquitlam – Oct. 24th 1 PM Register HERE
Dad, You’re Always Welcome at our Screenings
MFM always welcomes Dads at our shows. If Dad is able to take a long lunch or some time off for parental leave, we hope he’ll join you and your little film critic for a date matinee. Have friends? They’re welcome to join the fun too!
See you at the movies,
Owner & Founder of Movies for Mommies
Mom of Two Awesome Boys
Check out MFM’s BOOK OF THE MONTH Selection! These are some of the best for kids and grown-ups and they’re a click away!
What better way to brighten November than by hosting a fair! During the month of November, MFM will be hosting a pre-show Fal’iday Fair at select locations. Arrive early to shop and meet some of your city’s great local mom based business and get some holiday shopping done in advance. Be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to be in the know.
MFM is proud to partner with:
First time Experiencing Movies for Mommies?
MFM is an afternoon of decadence for you to enjoy in a baby-friendly way. What does that mean? All our films run with reduced sound levels, loud enough to hear, but soft enough to protect sensitive little ears. If it’s your first time taking your little film critic to see a movie, here is some info to make you’re outing awesome.
- Arrive a few minutes early so you have time to receive your membership card, and all your free samples
- Don’t be shy! If you don’t have a friend to go with, lots of moms come with their babies and meet other new moms at the show
- MFM welcomes Dads, grandparents, friends and caregivers too.
- Splurge – that theatre popcorn is SO good, treat yourself. Enjoy the show!